Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of running Tall Pines in Ontario?

I'm looking to co-drive for someone in a Group 2 car at the Tall Pines on Nov 22-23 weekend.

If you're thinking of running your Group 2 car, but need an experienced Nationally licensed Canadian co-driver, let me know. I'd be interested in running with you. I've co-driven at least a dozen rallies over the past 5 years.....

Dave Sharp
email: dave dot sharp at canada dot com
Phone: 780-993-8156

·
Registered
280 Posts
I know a guy hoo's looking for a codriver....

he will pay for everything...

Its a Justy....its not me ;-) but i think you will need to speak french....
http://www.guideauto.com/forum/topi...n+co-pilot+pour+Tall+Pines&Forum_Title=Rallye

Urgent besoin co-pilot pour Tall Pines
dans justy P-1 National,sur de finir ,sur de partir,déja inscrit ,motel reservé,équipe service prete,
Partagerons la bourse de Subaru a deux.
Peut fournir équipement : nomex,casque.

email to : [email protected]

Alain Lavoie
24Rallyteam
http://www.abikeonline.com/24rallyteam/

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
That's OK, in a justy Dave'll have time to look things up in a french/english dictionary ;-)

(couldn't resist)

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
>....I need a G2 ride, since that's the
>Championship I'm chasing.............

The Gr2 CARS codriver championship has already been determined. What championship are you seeking?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, I can get the 3rd place G2 Co-driver trophy if I compete at Tall Pines, which would be my 4th event of the year.

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
Dave,
You may get it anyway. Check with CARS. Don't have the rulebook here and its worded very vague but is worded to say that in order for a championship to be awarded, the winner (key word) must have entered 50% of events. In this case, the winner has competed in 50%, therefore, there is a championship to award. Confirm with Linda.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I already checked. They won't hand out any trophies to anyone who has entered less than 4 events, regardless if they are the winner or the 3rd place person.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts