Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Couch rallyist!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NC Rally is entering Otis Dimiters in Group N and Matt Johnson in PGT, and we are short a few crew members. Accomodations (read 'cot/couch/floor!') and a few meals will be covered, but unfortunately we can't cover travel to and from the rally. Here are the positions we are looking for:

Car Cheif - Responsible for Johnson's car, primary mechanic and coordinator - keeps checklist to make sure everything is done. This position needs an experienced wrencher, prefereably on Subarus, who is used to managing.

Mechanic - Works with Car Cheif, should be semi-experienced wrencher on Subarus. Does inspections, nut 'n bolts the car, etc.

Crew (need 2) - Changes tires, washes windows, fuels, etc. Responsible for the easier, but still important tasks.

The time frame will be Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We are ok short handed on Friday if you can't arrive until Saturday, but I noticed that service crew registration closes on Friday at 2pm, so you probably have to be there by then! We may get to see the super special, but usually the only action we see is in the service area. It is best if you bring your own basic tools, but we will have tools available.

Please email me at alex_kuhner at yahoo dot com if you are interested!

Thanks,

Alex

219 Posts
Thanks Alex,

I couldn't bear starting another thread to ask for crew after just finishing Ojibwe in the same scenario!

Matthew Johnson
CarolinaRallySport.com

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Matt-
I've got vacation time and could try to make it - have room in the van or a truck thats driving across country? I love colorado and wouldn't mind heading out there. I'm in Milwaukee but could drive south or whatever to meet up.

My only current hitch is that I may be moving that weekend.

·
Couch rallyist!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This post was a great idea! I've filled the Car Cheif and Mechanic position, but we are still looking for one or two general crew.

Thanks!

Alex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts