Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
1,593 Posts
Cool video ... plus cool music too (nice change from the college / alternative rock type soundtrack that's typically used).

P.S. right at the beginning of the video you can see the power steering hose on Alissa's car, that we later bungied up out of the way, hanging down scraping on the ground ... when she first came in to the FTC, we thought the bunny had thrown a belt, but closer inspection revealed it was just a hose hanging down ... and full marks to Bret for coming up with the idea of using a round pebble to block the coolant hose. After the workers kindly donated some of their water, we refilled the bunny's coolant tank and sent them on their way, so we were happy to see they finished the rally.

· Need ride. Please send money.
1,285 Posts

· eating dust taking photos
3,868 Posts
Don't know if you guys noticed but when the girls arrived and everybody cheered Travis was trying to look over the sea of people and was asking to see who had made it.

It was kind of cool that he was so interested to see who had been able to find a way to finish in the middle of "his" celebration...

· drive. I say where we go, ok?
1,070 Posts
I think you broke my shift rod with your ass...

SS4 was the stage the car broke on, SS5 we ran in 1st...

I guess I'm glad you weren't on SS5...

Scott
It also made Andy Pinker break his car...
Beware of Finnish ass... from the makers of horse ass

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.