Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new Grassroots Mag came today, included a 2006 calendar. The month of September features a nice shot of Matt Iorio's Sube. Very cool. Maybe I can get mine autographed at OT or Olympus.

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
M./M. February

How could you miss Lurch/Shindle and the Mazda ?

press on,

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
RE: M./M. February

>the 3.... Picture taken at pikes peak.

Waaaah! I heard about it but haven't found a calander issue at the newstands yet. Anybody got a scanner that can post the pic here? Thanxs.

Think I'll start shopping for Christmas gifts tomorrow. Calanders for everyone.

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts

Um, Gene, if you see a Miata in that picture, it is time to:

- lay off the eggnog

- get your glasses checked

- take/change your meds

>The Miata ??

press on,

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Oh that picture...they cropped the car enough I thought it was a Focus and didn't look any further...sorry...danged eggnog...

Dave, we get two of the mags so if you can't find one I got ya covered. I can scan the pics if someone can put them up. Gene

·
eating dust taking photos
3,740 Posts

Dave,

If you or Lurch want an extra copy you can have mine (first to e-mail me gets it). I can also put you in touch with the photographer that took the shot (I was standing 10 feet away when he took that shot).

Merry Xmas.

·
I have a cat.
3,676 Posts

Email sent! Thanks Kevin! Ha! Beat ya, Dave. (I think.) :p

Mazdaspeed Members, keep your eyes open for your new calendar as well! I'll get a case or two to hand out at rallies, too. You can do what my mom does, cut each month off after my car shows up. :D Or not.

·
eating dust taking photos
3,740 Posts

OK,

No idea what is going on.

No e-mail recieved, matter of fact, went in to edit my profile to make sure I checked the right e-mail address and presto chango no e-mail listed in my profile (no e-mail option thingy mabobber, not no address, I couldn't even list one from that screen).

SOOOOOO

repalce G5 with a . and add @colorado.edu it will go in the mail sometime next week, probably....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts