Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
>So it's ok if I shoot at that from my (P-51?) Mustang? ...
>The (Air Force?) Thunderbird isn't armed.

I dunno man, maybe to be a little more historically accurate you should scare up a (P-38) Lightning (pickup) to take up the attack!

;)

Halley ...
http://www.realautosport.com

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Sno*Drift had the Carl Redner (ex. Henry Joy) Eclipse as Car 0, a good trend, I doubt Mitsubishi has a clue though...

Mike

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
why yes it is you have a hell of an eye. is that some kind of mutant power. if you goto to OT website and look at the photos page under the misc. expose pics you get three good shots of it. i had to do this to be sure as i was curious. very cool car!
greg

·
Registered
74 Posts
Mutant I am but if I had the power I'd be winning rallies.
Thanks for the info.Did it run sweep? It seems to be lined up for the ramp or that's just for photo op.
Julius

·
Registered
49 Posts
The Ford was just there for photos and to look pretty. It did drive over the start ramp and then back into the spectator area for more photos.

Our pace cars are the Mitsubishi and a Toyota Corolla.

·
Registered
265 Posts
A personal gripe to organizers from a photog....

When setting up such a great photo opportunity as a starting stand, consider where the photographers will be standing, and take into account the background and light sources (sunlight, street lamps, whatever). If standing on the south side of this ramp, the huge Erector set is in the background, from the other side I was shooting into the sun.

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts
Hey MM,

Since the SCCA press release says that Petter Solberg will be driving course opening for Rim, wanna bet that the string of Mitsubishi Zero's gets broken? }>

Kent Gardam

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
>Hey MM,
>
>Since the SCCA press release says that Petter Solberg will
>be driving course opening for Rim, wanna bet that the string
>of Mitsubishi Zero's gets broken? }>
>
>Kent Gardam

Absolutely - Since Hurst is doing One Lap I hear Petter is borrowing the Tune Tech (P-51) Mustang to end the streak in patriotic fashion!

;-)

Halley ...
http://www.realautosport.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts