Special Stage Forums banner

Mikko Hirvonen Subarus new driver

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  nicebloke 
#1 ·
Its official Pro drives new team mate for Petter will be Mikko Hirvonen.:)

#5 ·
I still remember Petter endoing his Focus away off into the trees (Finland? After a jump?). That one incident still puts most of Colin's shunts to shame. Colin's offs seem to be very abrupt, damaging, and involve exposure. Petter's term with Ford saw some gorgeous aerobatics. As soon as Petter's car came to a halt seemingly a football-field length off the road (level ground through trees!), his thumb was on the starter.

andy
--
Viva la ProleRalliat!

#6 ·
Oi Oi Oi Comrade Hilmera,
I'm no Colin fan, had it easy all his life with daddy pulling the strings and paving his way, but I have a nice tape somewher of him at 1000 Lakes 1992 in the nice Sub-a-rat Legacy and this tape has his famous second of three major offs, the one where he goes off and rolls like 5 times, whacks a birch and fires it right up.
He had alreay earlier done a double or tripple roll and went on to do a double or tripple.
10 or 11 times round, and I believe he finished.
The Finns made him an honorary Finn on the spot, he knows what Sisu is all about, or at least he did when he was younger.

Solberg is Norwegian, and it's said that if a Swede wants to become a Norwegian (treaties allow free movement among all the Scandinavian Countries for 100 years) on the Nation Health Insurances' Elective Surgery Program, after interviewing with a panel of doctors and socialogists and psycologists, the operation involves randoimly scooping out roughly 75% of the Frontal Lobes of the Brain!!!
I've seen the tools Andy and it looks like an ordinary ICE CREAM SCOOP!! Squiiiiiiicccckkk! Ching! splat! and an hour later, you a Norwegian.
Ar du akurat???
So Solbergs' antic have different roots.

PS the same operation to make a Swede into an Englishman involves removing just 10%.

You know this is true! I still have my old medical ID card!!

John Vanlandingham
Seattle, WA. 98168

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Black Rocket Rally Tires
http://www.blackrockettires.com/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.