Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I sure hate to have to be making this post, but here we are- our make or break number for this rally is 15 paid entries by July 4th, we had 9 pay in the early entry period but only have 4 more have signed up since Idaho (we had 5 but I just processed a withdrawal).

We have 60 volunteers signed up and excited to be helping support the rally, but if we don't get payments from everybody, and a few more entrants signed up this week, US rallying will lose another event- and none of us want that to happen, so if you are thinking about it, please act now before it's too late!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
It has amazing roads, very very fun. Definitely a favorite of mine, really a "drivers" kind of rally. cow mountain is a road of non stop twisty turns constantly linked into each other. has 1 straight away too . a few jumps and kicks. super super fun. :D

I'd enter myself but finances. :mad: soon though I'll be back in the saddle.

·
Registered
790 Posts
For those who are reluctant about this event, keep in mind that the rally is essentially under new management. Pete and Michel have expanded roles and not only have put on great rallies of their own in the past, but are always instrumental in making other events fantastic.

Please support them and give Mendocino another opportunity to grow. CRS is down to 5 events -- not too long ago, we had an event for every month of the calendar.

Brian H.
Gorman Organizer

·
Registered
17 Posts
A HUGE thank you to all of you who volunteered your time to support rally in NorCal!!! We cannot have awesome events like this without a HUGE number of volunteers. I hope to see you guys/gals out there again next year so we can continue to grow this event and make it even better!

-Brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts