Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
"Go fast then bah bah bah"
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Wazoo Racing, an international performance rally team based in Nashua, NH will be interviewed TODAY at 9:30 AM on the Racing News Network broadcast every Friday on Portland radio 95.5 FM 1440 AM WJAB "The Big Jab". John Williams of Williams Broadcasting and Oxford Plains Speedway's Bill Ryan will be talking with Wazoo Racing's Team Owner and Driver Tim Penasack about the sport of performance rallying and the upcoming Maine Forest Rally held next Friday July 29 and Saturday July 30th in the Bethel, ME area.

For more information on Wazoo Racing go to www.wazooracing.com

For more information on the Maine Forest Rally go to www.mainforestrally.com

For more information on the Racing News Network go to www.williamsbroadcasting.net/rnn

·
Need ride. Please send money.
1,278 Posts
I waive mine. I spoke on a taped interview on WHMI 93.5 FM Livingston County radio yesterday. :) But it ended up more about the Make A Wish raffle & less about rally.

Good job Tim!

JC
www.gnimotorsports.com

219 Posts
What about other people out there? What do you have going on that no one has heard about?

I was interviewed on the local NBC channel regarding rallying and Pikes Peak. They came out to the garage and spend an hour getting different footage.

Jamie in Sports Illustrated..

The "Women of rallying" video on CNN...

Who/what else?

See ya'll at Maine.
Cheers, MJ

Matthew Johnson
CarolinaRallySport.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts