Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found out I'll be working medical for start control at 100AW and would really appreciate it if someone that has done it could chime in and help me out with my packing list. I have c-collars and a good amount of trauma stuff, but my SAR pack has quite a few more things than I'm sure I'll need at 100AW. Any help would sure be appreciated!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Bring your SAR bag...you'll be good to go. You know the saying, if you bring it you won't need it, if you leave it you will. basic EMT stuff is a strong start. The med director had all the expensive stuff (nice collars and a back board) the time we ran Med sweep.

Check the RA operations man to see if the they have specifics. It's on their website.

·
Registered
777 Posts
The medical coordinator will issue a bag of stuff too. If you have questions about what, I'd suggest emailing her direct.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I went through my bag and set it up pretty nicely and my boss is helping with the few things I was missing. I've got a pretty comprehensive bag as it is and prefer to use that since I know where everything is and that it's what I like to work with, just in case.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts