Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just can't believe it. The only two drivers that I actually follow and care about and support as individual characters, and neither can get a drive for 2004.

Oh, right. Markko Martin may be out of work too.

Maybe it IS time for some spice in NASCAR.

ACP
Flirting with the laws of physics.

PS other signs of the apocalypse: Roy part-eaten by tiger, Arnold leading the California polls, at least 5 rallies cancelled this year (one of them twice), Panizzi loses San Remo, 1000 Pistes, all electronics stolen from my rally car, Richards to have no vote on rallies commission, manufacturers' votes down from 5 to 2, Red Sox doing well, etc...

A.

PPS didn't think it was quite off-topic enough for "off-topic". Jim feel free to feel otherwise. Just another nail in the coffin of this day, then.

·
Registered
935 Posts
If animals are any clue, then our time is definitly up. I was chased by some Canada geese today while walking to class....

If the rumours are true, then a whole lot more people are going out of work as well, which is a shame. I always loved following Jacques in F1, and have been forced to resort to Tracy and Carpantier in CART, and now with the tobacco ban in Canada......add it to the list.

Time to take up lawn bowling.....:'(

·
Jct Motorsports &Collision
374 Posts
Well Villeneuve can go back to his roots and go oval racing on snowmobiles. Like his late father and uncle did Maybe he will be at the World series of oval racing in Valcor QEB in 2/04 It would be nice to see him there again .. CHRIS PUTZIER IN NORTHERN VERMONT

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts
>Time to take up lawn bowling.....:'(

Lawn bowling? How do they keep sod balls from coming apart and gumming up the mechanisms?

Halley ...
(no affiliation with any organization real, imagined, nor or then)

·
Registered
378 Posts
>Well Villeneuve can go back to his roots and go oval racing
>on snowmobiles. Like his late father and uncle did Maybe he
>will be at the World series of oval racing in Valcor QEB in
>2/04 It would be nice to see him there again .. CHRIS
>PUTZIER IN NORTHERN VERMONT

If I remeber correctly, Chris, you're none too shabby a snow-machine rider yourself...

-Isaac

·
Jct Motorsports &Collision
374 Posts
Isaac You are correct. Was a factory cat drag racer in the early 90's when I stopped rallying in the late 80's. I started snow machine racing . have competed in the canadian world series And the us world series. Won a class in the us series in the summer racing on the grass.Rally car are slow in accleration compared to a sled 0 to 120 mph in less than a 1000 feet. on ice u can barely walk on. But rally cars dont hurt as much when you crash i have been run over by a sled after ejecting myself of one at 100 mph . 40 stitches and 86 holes from the stud that is with leathers on. But it is a blast being shot out of a canon. 300 pound sled 1500 cc motor 400 1.25 steel pick studs 250 hp at 8200 rpm and hold on That cost as much as a grp 2 car complete.}> }> }> }> }> CHRIS PUTZIER

·
R2- 50...WAIT! Make a left!
258 Posts
An evil Villeneuve rumor

From a friend of mine:

Oct 10, 2003 4:00 PM, Dan Grogan wrote:

I have read that Jacques is going to start a international yacht racing
series with Eddie Irvine starring the grid girls from the 2003 F1 season :).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts