Special Stage Forums banner

May need co-driver for Paris Rally

3K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  KevinG5Hahn 
#1 ·
Looks like if I want to keep a points lead for the rookie award I have to go to the rally in Paris Texas.

It is two coefficient 2 rallys. One in the day and one at night. It looks to be good fun.

Simon will be riding elephants in other countrys.

Let me know if anyone would be interested.

Thanks,

Jeremy

#4 ·
Good point Grant.

It is on the 29th of November. I figure we could leave on the morning of the 28th. This is the day after Thanksgiving and get there that evening. The race is on Saturday and then drive back on Sunday. So we would be gone from the 28th to the 30th.

I'll send you a message AJ.

Thanks,

Jeremy

#6 ·
it's a good event. it's been forever since i drove it. when i did it the day and night were very very close in route and i think that the schmidt's actually wrote down notes as they drove it. it was a really really good learning tool for me.

watch for dust at night, it tended to hang very badly in the woods at night with a still air. the organizers were awesome and ended up extending the time between starters.

#7 ·
If Mr. Wyoming Cowboy is too expensive for your tastes, send me a massage (from a fine Swedish girl) and then a message and we'll see what could possibly be worked out. I must warn you though, that is right in the prime beginning of ski season.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.