Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like if I want to keep a points lead for the rookie award I have to go to the rally in Paris Texas.

It is two coefficient 2 rallys. One in the day and one at night. It looks to be good fun.

Simon will be riding elephants in other countrys.

Let me know if anyone would be interested.

Thanks,

Jeremy

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
You should put the dates up. Event and travel dates.
It's route book only I believe too, just to let all you codrivers know.

I'll be in Wyoming that weekend since I'll be missing Christmas or else I'd totally be in.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good point Grant.

It is on the 29th of November. I figure we could leave on the morning of the 28th. This is the day after Thanksgiving and get there that evening. The race is on Saturday and then drive back on Sunday. So we would be gone from the 28th to the 30th.

I'll send you a message AJ.

Thanks,

Jeremy

·
Rickshaw goin the wrong way...
646 Posts
Looks like if I want to keep a points lead for the rookie award I have to go to the rally in Paris Texas.

It is two coefficient 2 rallys. One in the day and one at night. It looks to be good fun.

Simon will be riding elephants in other countrys.

Let me know if anyone would be interested.

Thanks,

Jeremy
Elephants huh, where is he going?

Hopefully we'll get to ride an elephant in India in January.

·
Sweat and anger and shame.
1,806 Posts
it's a good event. it's been forever since i drove it. when i did it the day and night were very very close in route and i think that the schmidt's actually wrote down notes as they drove it. it was a really really good learning tool for me.

watch for dust at night, it tended to hang very badly in the woods at night with a still air. the organizers were awesome and ended up extending the time between starters.

·
Can't we go any faster?
486 Posts
If Mr. Wyoming Cowboy is too expensive for your tastes, send me a massage (from a fine Swedish girl) and then a message and we'll see what could possibly be worked out. I must warn you though, that is right in the prime beginning of ski season.....

·
Sweat and anger and shame.
1,806 Posts
If Mr. Wyoming Cowboy is too expensive for your tastes, send me a massage (from a fine Swedish girl) and then a message and we'll see what could possibly be worked out. I must warn you though, that is right in the prime beginning of ski season.....
skiing sounds like a great way to get hurt. like an arm or a shoulder or something.

·
drive. I say where we go, ok?
1,069 Posts
What can I say?!? Im in high demand these days.
My room smells of mahogony and I have many finely bound leather Jemba notes

·
Can't we go any faster?
486 Posts
skiing sounds like a great way to get hurt. like an arm or a shoulder or something.
I'm not Leonard and don't really need my arms / shoulders as much as he does.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sent in the registration and money today. I just put TBD on the codriver for now.

Adam and AJ

I'll send you both a message with more details to see if you would be interested.

Thanks,

Jeremy

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yep. Just got through yesterday making a radiator support that can be bashed on and putting on some exhaust that went missing at Rally Colorado.

Just need to change the oil and air filter and it should be all set.

Thanks,

Jeremy

·
Rickshaw goin the wrong way...
646 Posts
Yep. Just got through yesterday making a radiator support that can be bashed on and putting on some exhaust that went missing at Rally Colorado.

Just need to change the oil and air filter and it should be all set.

Thanks,

Jeremy
Wow, you're way to prepared to be a rallyist. Don't you know those things are supposed to be done the night before you leave.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts