Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.daronhume.com/rally/comb...D,+G2>2WD,+P>2WD&class_filter=2WD&stage_skip=

Very similar to what the old RA site used to do. Makes figuring out split times on a stage by stage basis so much easier. I keep hoping Rally America will go back to having something like this that makes it easier to look at results in a nice clean format. Anyhow, at least one person that should have known about this site didn't so thought I'd share it here again. Thanks Daron!

·
ITURNRT
2,061 Posts
Very nice. You can somewhat do this on the RA site, but you do a combination of individual stage results (which include all classes) and then open another window with overall results that you can cycle each stage.

This brings it all on one page for quick viewing. Plus, I like the manufacturer logos too.

·
I drive the car.
927 Posts
Thanks Daron!

Also thanks to Grant for posting it up.

I love looking at results presented like this. That battle for the lead Saturday afternoon was getting very close.

I would like to point out that the Production class Impreza listed for Daniel Rockrohr is an AWD car and did not compete as part of MaxAttack that weekend.

·
I have a cat.
3,676 Posts
Thanks for stepping up again, Daron!

Actually, since the MaxAttack! event ended after the first day, it should be more like this.
http://www.daronhume.com/rally/comb...D,G2>2WD,P>2WD,&class_filter=2WD,&stage_skip=

Daron, any chance we can use your scoring combiner thingy to put the scores up on the MaxAttack! site? This is nicer and more accurate than the RA site's listing, and they still have it buried under regional stuff anyway. Shenan, is this doable?

:)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sorry, I don't check the forum all that regularly atm.

I would be happy to help out the MA site. You just want something like this? MaxAttack NEFR 2010. I can create static result pages like that for you to put on the site, or make them with each stage result on its own page. It wouldn't be too hard to change the layout a bit either. (Feel free to PM me if you want to get into layout-type specifics.) Since the rallies are done there's no need to generate them on the fly from RA.com and the static one loads much faster than the dynamic one, which I would like to improve at some point.

If you let me know what all the MA rallies were, I can probably make full results like that for all of them, assuming full stage results are still available somewhere on the Internet.

I've been meaning to rewrite the Combiner Thing to be faster. If I get that done maybe MA.com can have live scoring for the next rally.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hey Daron, Eric, and Grant! Daron, let's talk about integrating this with max-attack.com. I'll get in touch with you in 2-3 weeks when I finish school and get back from vacation. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts