Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been told by Greg of Lucas Oil that we ....l who are partcipants for Desert Storm as volunteers and teams competing are invited to the MAV TV party that will start at 10PM that Saturday night at the track....so I will get more information as we get closer to the event but

Greg is producing for us FREE BEER and as stated free food but on the food..let me make sure on that part later but it looks like we are going to have some fun that evening. Greg wants his stands totally full for the rally super special and for their modified race...so if we do take care of that for him..he will take care of your thristy portion, etc.

Plus all of the service crew members, competing teams, volunteers will be getting in for free at the event. So our Tenth year celebration on Desert Storm should go out with a great time.....

So thank Greg and Lucas Oil for this great opportunity....

So get signed up as a volunteer, get entered as a competitor and lets have a great rally party celebrating 10 years of the event.
Denise McMahon

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lucas Oil is going to give $100.00's a split between driver and co-driver to the team that wins the Super Special...plus extra Lucas Oil product. Now that is really nice of them... Just got the e-mail yesterday...

If yu do well at the event you will be getting some much needed dollars back into your pocket and points...can it better then that...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts