Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
im not mark (obviously) but a HAM license and radio is a good start.

·
Registered
335 Posts
>how can i be a sweep vehical or car triple 0,double 0 or
>even o

Join our committee. You can be involved with any or all of the course planning and preparation. There are many more times to run the course than just rally day.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
>>how can i be a sweep vehical or car triple 0,double 0 or
>>even o
>
>Join our committee. You can be involved with any or all of
>the course planning and preparation. There are many more
>times to run the course than just rally day.

how do i join the committe i would like to

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
mark,

if i were to help in nov. would that disallow me from competing in H.W. '05 if a unexpected codriver spot opened up?

if not i would love to help out since its only a 1hr 45 min. drive for me to park rapids.

any chance to spend a day or two in the woods is always a good time, and is hard to pass up.

greg

·
Registered
335 Posts
>if i were to help in nov. would that disallow me from
>competing in H.W. '05 if a unexpected codriver spot opened
>up?

This issue came up last year, and we decided that even though it might be allowed by the letter of the law, we did not want to open up that can of worms. Though we know we could trust you, it could certainly make others feel that you were at an advantage having seen the course, even 6 months in advance.

Others of our committee have competed from time to time: myself, Mark and Mary Utecht, JB Lewis, Emily Burton-Weinman, Brett Corneliusen, Kathy Freund. When someone who will be competing is involved with the committee, their involvement is limited to non-course related activities. They don't even get to look at the course maps during the meetings.

There are plenty of areas where we'd love your contribution, and we'd appreciate your help on the course layout, but we draw a line between the two.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts