Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The late fee for entry has been waived.

Shakedown stage WILL happen from 2pm - 5pm on thursday.

As of today there are apx 65 entries.
 

·
Dirt surfer
Joined
·
1,367 Posts
Hmmm,,,65 entries, that's a couple more than on the latest entry list update on MFR site, dated 7/20.

Any news on exactly who the mystery entries are??

P Richard?
T McGeer?
S Burke?
P Solberg?
C Sainz?
C McRae?

Thanks,

Dave G
Co-Pilote and Field Watcher
Last Ditch Racing
www.lastditchracing.net


"...Embrace loose gravel, beware big trees..."
 

·
1973 WRC POR
Joined
·
2,421 Posts
>Bill Bacon is one of them, I know that.

Austin:

What is he driving and in what class?

Doug Woods
 

·
1973 WRC POR
Joined
·
2,421 Posts
>Any news on exactly who the mystery entries are??
>
>P Richard?
>T McGeer?
>S Burke?
>P Solberg?
>C Sainz?
>C McRae?

Dave:

Some of those are correct. Some are wrong.

See you at Maine.

Doug Woods
 

·
50 L3/CR 70 Yump 200
Joined
·
997 Posts
Doug Havir/ Scott Putnam Open Subaru
and Bruce Davis/ Jimmy Brandt PGT MistuEagle
are in too
I would expect SEVERAL more entries to show up. But do not expect an update until Thurs night or Friday morning.
 

·
Retired Rally Photographer
Joined
·
2,069 Posts
>Doug Havir/ Scott Putnam Open Subaru
>and Bruce Davis/ Jimmy Brandt PGT MistuEagle
>are in too
>I would expect SEVERAL more entries to show up. But do not
>expect an update until Thurs night or Friday morning.

That's not very Fantasy Rally friendly :(

Pete
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
Is Shakedown before Tech Inspection/scruiteneering? this is how I am reading the Supp Regs posted on Maine Forest Website...

Tried to call to get answer but did not get a hold of anyone...so I figured I would try here.

Thanks,

Jeremy
 

·
50 L3/CR 70 Yump 200
Joined
·
997 Posts
>>I would expect SEVERAL more entries to show up. But do not
>>expect an update until Thurs night or Friday morning.
>
>That's not very Fantasy Rally friendly :(

Sorry - If I knew more I would tell.
I would however expect many more, perhaps some of them even speak Irish. and as we always say- the more, the merrier.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
I hear there will be lots of dust being kicked up around Tim's place tomorrow by a few names not currently on the published list...

BTW - the weather looks like rain and showers Wed/Thurs, clear but humid and in the 80's Friday and Saturday with a chance of isolated T-Storms Saturday. Hopefully it'll be a fairly low-dust weekend.
 

·
R2- 50...WAIT! Make a left!
Joined
·
258 Posts
'Cause he's probably bored, what about....

....Mikey Schumacher? He's running Race of Champions later this year and needs a warm up....

Hey, let's get Mikey! He'll try it! He'll win everything!


(OK, OT...TFB)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
>Is Shakedown before Tech Inspection/scruiteneering? this is
>how I am reading the Supp Regs posted on Maine Forest
>Website...
>
>Tried to call to get answer but did not get a hold of
>anyone...so I figured I would try here.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jeremy

Yes, check drivers bulletin #1 on the website for further info.
 

·
50 L3/CR 70 Yump 200
Joined
·
997 Posts
>>Muff is Bruce Davis - now everybody knows (but not why)
>
>I've known Brucey 20 years now and I've never heard him
>called that ... If this is something new I'd love to know
>what he did to deserve it!!! :)

It's a story we both need to hear - well, Unca Joe ??
If it's not printable I'll have Joe tell me on Friday and then
I'll tell ya at Paris.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
RE: 'Cause he's probably bored, what about....

>....Mikey Schumacher? He's running Race of Champions later
>this year and needs a warm up....

Can he determine the number of services he gets :)
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top