Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Cheddarwagen Pilot
1,828 Posts
Oh yes, I forgot about that. The 2011 season ends in July with NEFR and the 2012 season begins. I also noticed Lurch has Eastern Regional G5 points from LSPR, I thought it was supposed to be a Central event.
Drivers pick their region, and you get one out-of-region event each year. Maybe he figures he's more likely to do STPR than SnoDrift (just randomly picking his two closest non-MA events).

2011 season ends with Ojibwe, not NEFR. ;)

· Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,242 Posts
Drivers pick their region, and you get one out-of-region event each year. Maybe he figures he's more likely to do STPR than SnoDrift (just randomly picking his two closest non-MA events).

2011 season ends with Ojibwe, not NEFR. ;)
Or maybe he doesn't care about Regional points. :)

· LSPR speccie/worker & YBJ fan
837 Posts

· just another old phart
2,347 Posts

· your other left, you idiot
4,013 Posts
Bitch, bitch, bitch...........

You are closer than many of us trolls.

Grand Rapids (MI) to Houghton is further, and that's in the same state.

Shut up and drive.

ymmv

I figure its about the same ratio (transit/stage miles) as the haul (transit) from Rockford, IL to Houghton :)
press on,

· Registered
1,861 Posts
Bitch, bitch, bitch...........

You are closer than many of us trolls.

Grand Rapids (MI) to Houghton is further, and that's in the same state.

Shut up and drive.

ymmv

press on,
Lol. I always tell this to my Chicago friends when they complain about it being too far. It's a 7 hour drive from Chicago bros, 10 from Grand Rapids.

· I have a cat.
3,759 Posts
It's my Dad's birthday, too. And he was born in Marquette. I remember him driving LSPR on his 60th. Good weekend!

Yeah...Points? What? I ran regionals because they were the cheap ticket into MaxAttack!. I probly earned points at NEFR and LSPR, but never checked. Perhaps they awarded some to Eastern and some to Central. I dunno. Maybe I missed out on a plaque or sumthin.

If they allow one to withdraw their regional points, I'd gladly do it. Just hate paying for nationals when I'm not running the national series, and these AWESOME organizers are offering kick ass deals for the regional competitors.

If I had my way, MaxAttack! would cost 50 bucks and that would be your whole entry fee! But that doesn't take care of the organizers, and they're our friends too. ;)

I am so pumped for MAXAFREEEEEEEKIN-TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.