Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
don't cut
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before we all get too excited, keep in mind I haven't even looked into if this is possible, but....

Would anybody be interested in renting the practice stage at KRC on Sunday after LSPR. It's not very expensive, and if we get a few guys together it wouldn't cost anybody very much. Reason being, I owe like 10 people rides in my car. This includes crew, friends, fellow competitors, etc... It's not that I don't wanna pay the $10 per run(I don't mind at all, it's a worth cause), it's that I don't want to beat on and risk breaking my car before the rally. Plus, for scheduling reasons it's difficult to get people up there on thursday, but everyone is around on Sunday. Finally, I've had a couple guys offer to let me test out their cars (and vice versa), which I don't mind in a controlled environment, but nobody wants to do it before the event and risk breaking the other guy's car.

So, if there is any serious interest in this, I'll pursue it. If not, or if it's a SCCA/LSPR no-no, I'll let it drop. Email me private if you don't wanna post in public.

Dennis Martin
[email protected]
920-432-4845

·
don't cut
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
>I'd be in... Dennis, you want to drive my car while it still
>has a 40mm restrictor, don't you?
>
Actually, I'd be happy to just continue driving my car with the 40mm restrictor, like for another year or ten. Remember what we talked about JB, the PRB has the power. You can make the evil communist 34mm pinholes go away!

And yes, I wanna drive your car with a 40mm choker as well. :)

Dennis Martin
[email protected]
920-432-4845

·
Registered
168 Posts
I am interested if the car holds up all of LSPR. How much?

·
Registered
625 Posts
I am thinking about just running Tall Pines instead, but plan to ebay some instruments this weekend maybe my guitar and trumpet and maybe sell my blood to make it to LSPR as I really wanna run it....

:9

Larry "being a student racer is not easy"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts