Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My flights are already booked ... and I was always planning on going to LSPR regardless of whether I had a ride or not ... but I'd MUCH rather be a competitor than a spectator.

So, if you're in search of a co-driver ... and want to play a role in helping me maintain my Overall Co-Driver's Championship lead ;) , drop me a line at [email protected].

Thanks,
Nathalie Richard

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
Erik !?

Grasshopper-

I thought that Uncle Joe was riding with you.

Further, respondent sayeth not.

press on,

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definitely not heading back to Australia ... but who really knows next year's plans this far in advance?!? I'll be around ... and hopefully rallying.

- Nathalie :)

·
SURF!!! I'll cover you myself!
663 Posts
I don't have a rally co-driver seat for you Nathalie, but I do have a service tech that needs to carpool from whatever airport to LSPR, we have not purchased plane tickets yet so we could send him to whatever city. Greenbay seems to be the close one.

Anyone that needs to arrange a carpool from whatever airport to LSPR please give me a call. 1-425-831-1600

THX

Peter

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Look for Northwest Airlines flights into Hancock airport ... I think the airport code is CMX ... he could really take a cab from there ... which is likely what I'll be doing, actually! Buy soon - flights are limited and generally full of rally people.

- Nathalie

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
RE: Erik !?

Larry had asked if I'd back him up at LSPR in case he got sick co-driving at COG. When Larry e-mailed me and said he hadn't gotten sick, I committed to doing something else. From looking at the video and stage times, I'd say one could do a lot worse than ride with Erik. The times were consistent and the lines through the corners looked good. The Schmidt genes can't hurt either.

·
I am not here anymore
2,798 Posts
>Look for Northwest Airlines flights into Hancock airport ...
>I think the airport code is CMX ... he could really take a
>cab from there ... which is likely what I'll be doing,
>actually! Buy soon - flights are limited and generally full
>of rally people.

Good luck with them. They lost my luggage on the way into Hancock. The return flight was cancelled and they bussed everyone down to Green Bay. The Sport Compact Car guys instead rented a car and drove to Minneapolis and I got a ride with them. We got there before the folks who got bussed to Green Bay.

Ironically, this year I am flying to Green Bay because I am riding with Dennis who lives there.

alan

G

·
>You can sleep in a car but you can't drive a house!
>
>Dennis Martin

You do know that "pre manufactured" homes have VINs, don't you?

:)

·
don't cut
2,252 Posts
>Ironically, this year I am flying to Green Bay because I am
>riding with Dennis who lived there.
>
>alan

We've got room for a couple in the service rig, and I can drum up more rides if necessary to GB or even Milwaukee. Leaving early thursday morning and coming back sunday afternoon.

Dennis Martin
[email protected]
920-432-4845

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.