Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edited to add information...

We have arranged with one of our sponsors to provide "in Memory" decals as seen below. They will be available in white or black vinyl and in two sizes; 2.5" and 5" square. THe smaller decals may not have the date line under the number (depends on how sharp the cutter is right now).

There will be no cost for these, but I do ask that you send a self addressed stamped envelope to cover the cost of shipping.

Please e-mail me and let me know how many, and what size and color you would like (please be reasonable with the number). and I will give the address to send the SASE to. If you want 5" decals, try to send a large enough envelope that they don't have to be folded.

[font color='red']Edit: to help me keep things organized, please send your e-mail request to : [email protected] If you have already sent a request, there is no need to send another to this address.[/font]

White vinyl on black background (so it will show up here):
http://www.4seventeen.com/images/lovell-freemanwht.jpg
Black Vinyl:
http://www.4seventeen.com/images/lovell-freemanblk.jpg

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry about all the edits, my mind is having a hard time with all this...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be removing the 'OTPR' from the decals and re-centering the date.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
First of all I'd like to say the response to this offer has been a bit... overwhelming. But I kinda expected that.

Secondly, there have bee a few inquires regarding helping defer the cost of these decals. I would just like to say, thank you. I have no idea what these will eventually cost (obviously depends on the demand), and I have no idea how much most of the people who have contacted me are planning on contributing. The cost should be relitively low since it is just the materials that I am paying for (and even some of that is being donated). Money is always a sticky issue with these type of things, and I wasn't really planning on dealing with any of it, but that doesen't look to be the case now.

So... I have decided to donate any money that comes with the decal requests, minus the actual cost of materials (sould be minimal), to the Organizations listed in Mark and Rogers Funeral annoncments (Cancer and Leukaemia in Children, and the Brittish Heart Foundation) on behalf of Mark and Roger's US Rally Family.

How does this sound to everyone?

·
Registered
291 Posts
>So... I have decided to donate any money that comes with
>the decal requests, minus the actual cost of materials
>(sould be minimal), to the Organizations listed in Mark and
>Rogers Funeral annoncments (Cancer and Leukaemia in
>Children, and the Brittish Heart Foundation) on behalf of
>Mark and Roger's US Rally Family.
>
>How does this sound to everyone?

That sounds wonderful Matt!! ;)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
now I have had several requests to set up a payPal account to accept contributions...

the paypal account e-mail is mnjlovell @ dslextreme .com (without the spaces)

I think that's all you need.

please be advised that a money order or personal check is prefered since paypal will take a portion of your donation (2.9% + $0.30) and I will also be sending your decals via the least expensive trackable method (UPS approx $5.00) to protect my paypal account ( I would not think this is necessary, but I have heard stories and we use this account for other purposes).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts