Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received this from Subaru and will respect it. (this ios open to feedback)

If anyone knows how to contact the families and get their opinion/approval, please let me know.

I will hold all monies/envelopes for a week or so to see where this goes...

-----
Matt-
Thanks for your e-mail. The loss of Mark and Roger has been difficult on
everyone who knew them. At the moment, we are asking that no such
images/decals be produced in respect to the families. Thanks for your
understanding.

James Han
National Marketing Department
Subaru of America, Inc.

·
Registered
291 Posts
They have been working with Subaru on another board to produce decals. I believe they were sending in the "choices" to them today.

I will keep you updated as it progresses.
Tina

·
Registered
239 Posts
Well, it seems clear that Subaru North America prefers to have no stickers at this time, according to James Han's email. That is a reasonable request. If Subaru doesn't want them done, shouldn't we respect that?

Russ

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts
Matt,

I don't know what the other forum mentioned is nor what's going on there but I'm having a tough time understanding how a simple request from someone who was quite close to Mark and Roger and likely is and will remain close with their families can be misconstrued to have anything to do with Subaru or the SCCA. The gentleman said, "At the moment, we are asking that no such images/decals be produced in respect to the families." If you want to ignore that simple plea that's your right, I suppose, but there's no good likely to come from reading more into the request than what appears there in simple black & white.

Halley ...
Owner/Driver ProRally #86 - world's first New Beetle Rally Car
RealAutoSport, LLC
http://www.realautosport.com

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fair enough.

I will leave it up to the individuals out there. I have received requests for over 250 decals. If anyone would like to cancel their request, please e-mail [email protected] and I will take you off the list.

Thanks,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts