Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I'm excited to join this community to see what this sport is all about and eventually join or start my own team. I always wanted to participate in some kind of motorsport but I didn't realize how accessable stage rally is! I currently drive a 2019 Ford Fiesta ST and I love how it handles on dirt roads and snow! What kind of fwd cars would you guys reccomend that are novice friendly but have the same tail happy dynamics at a cheap price?

Looking forward to getting involved!
-Brett

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey everyone,
I'm excited to join this community to see what this sport is all about and eventually join or start my own team. I always wanted to participate in some kind of motorsport but I didn't realize how accessable stage rally is! I currently drive a 2019 Ford Fiesta ST and I love how it handles on dirt roads and snow! What kind of fwd cars would you guys reccomend that are novice friendly but have the same tail happy dynamics at a cheap price?

Looking forward to getting involved!
-Brett
Welcome!

A plain old fiesta is a popular choice in recent years. There are kits to put them together. Even a stock fiesta with a few durability mods can be competitive.

·
Rally, my drug of choice.
1983 Mazdaru BR-7
855 Posts
Ford Focuses were popular and still kind of are. Enough to have an aftermarket support. VW Golfs have a strong following. And even a simple subaru converted to FWD. You get all the aftermarket, but half of the drivetrain.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts