Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is selling something suitable for entry level, please speak up. Looking to do Rallyx and sprints. Preferably something already log booked.

·
Rally, my drug of choice.
1983 Mazdaru BR-7
932 Posts
If you're not already on the Facebook North America For Sale page, you should check there. There isn't as much happening here anymore, unfortunately, as most of all things rally has been moved to facebook.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you're not already on the Facebook North America For Sale page, you should check there. There isn't as much happening here anymore, unfortunately, as most of all things rally has been moved to facebook.
Can you point me to that page? I would love to be in the know about this stuff.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am considering selling my MK2 VW Gti (with valid logbook). Ever since I had my daughter I haven't been able to race so I'm thinking it's time to give it up. It's how I got started in rally and its great beginner car to get your feet wet. Let me know if you'd be interested and I'll get some pictures together.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am considering selling my MK2 VW Gti (with valid logbook). Ever since I had my daughter I haven't been able to race so I'm thinking it's time to give it up. It's how I got started in rally and its great beginner car to get your feet wet. Let me know if you'd be interested and I'll get some pictures together.
Idk about OP, but I might be interested! What area/how much are you thinking?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is this still available?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is the GTI still available?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts