Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,

I crewed a couple times for Russ Hodges and Henry Krolikowski at the LSPR while I was doing the college thing up at Michigan Tech. Although the 'ol financial situation is slowly improving after those days, I'm not quite yet in position to buy a car and head out...so if anybody knows a way to get ahold of either of them to see if they might want some more crew help during Sno-drift, or better yet, if anybody is looking for a nice green rookie co-driver, please give a reply. I don't have the suit and helmet, etc... yet, but would get set up quickly if I had a ride.

If it helps, Al Kaumeheiwa (affectionetly known as 'K') was co-driving for Henry and Mike Rossey was co-driving for Russ at the time I last crewed for them. I can be gotten ahold of at [email protected]. Thanks for any assistance.

-Chris

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ciao Alex,

Stavo appena scrivendo ai miei amici in Italia. Congratulazione a Ramada, e stato un buon fine anno. Simo andati a cena con GW e SW ed erano molto contenti per il risultato.

Ci vediamo ad Atlanta, Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo.

·
CR>R5 into L3- 100 Finish
626 Posts
Hey Chris,

You should get a hold of the guys from the Furrin Group like Jeff Secor, Jimmy Brandt and such. They live around the GR region and can help you out.

Whiplash RallyeSport
(Rallye isn't a crime)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds cool, do you know how to get ahold of any of those guys, or perhaps some of them use this forum? If I can't find somebody willing to take on a rookie co-driver, sounds like I may go up and lend a hand for Henry's team. Thanks for the replies all...even if I couldn't understand like half of them...Italian??? Haha,

-Chris

·
CR>R5 into L3- 100 Finish
626 Posts
Looking for people

Chris,

Just look for Jeffy or Jimmy here in SS.
You can contact them through SS as well.

·
50 L3/CR 70 Yump 200
997 Posts
RE: Looking for people

Anouther rally person in the GR area ?! Cool.

Chris- you are welcome to join the motley crew we call
RCM (Rally Club for Men), a group of a dozen or so local drivers/codrivers/crew members that meet each weds night a pub somewhere in the greater GR area.

e-mail me at jdsecor at tds.net for more info

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
GR/Sno*drift

You have email.

>Sounds cool, do you know how to get ahold of any of those
>guys, or perhaps some of them use this forum?

press on,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts