Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
don't cut
2,252 Posts
RE: Looking for VIII Roll Over Rally Project ? Here you go......

They should make every person who buys one of these cars (and maybe the new STI for that matter) repeat the following phrase one hundred times before leaving the dealership:

"I am not a rally car driver."
"I am not a rally car driver."

In the event that the person buying the car is a licensed rally car driver, then they get to repeat:

"I am still going to get my but kicked by David Higgins"
"I am still going to get my but kicked by David Higgins"

Dennis Martin
[email protected]
920-432-4845

·
Registered
250 Posts
There's still only one sure cure for stupid... death.

Well, at least the owner of that car probably learned a lesson by taking a shot in the wallet.

Greg,
Crew Chief
1989 GTX #291

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your right.........

It was not his fault at all it was his Wife's. :p

She rolled it 2 1/2 times...... Thats what was said anyway.

RALLY ON ///////////////////////////

·
Registered
397 Posts
Few things compare with throwing some chlorine in the gene pool.
Looks like the driver of this one is lucky that she did not add herself to candidacy for a Darwin Award.....

John Lane
Viva Le Pro Le Ralliat

·
Registered
33 Posts
"I always hate to see new cars messed up."

Yeah it sucks, but it also gives those of us who are more income challenged and slightly less anal a chance to own one of these cars. After all the beauty is on the inside.

·
Registered
291 Posts
>"I always hate to see new cars messed up."
>
>Yeah it sucks, but it also gives those of us who are more
>income challenged and slightly less anal a chance to own one
>of these cars. After all the beauty is on the inside.

Yep I do have to agree with you on this!! Not all of us have the money to go out and buy one new...so they help us out...;)
T

·
Registered
298 Posts
Unfortuneately all of us end up paying the price for this idiots actions. Since they'll never recover the cost paid out on this car in 3 years by raising the premium on this driver, the insurance company will just use this as yet another justification to raise the rates on us all.

You see the same thing with SUV's all the time. It seems in winter here in Minnesota not a day goes by that I don't see someone rolling thier $50k SUV into a little ball in perfectly good weather because they were driving too fast/not paying attention/talking on the cell phone.

People wonder why insurance rates keep growing by leaps and bounds. This is more than half the problem. The other of course being that the insurance companies have a law mandated monopoly which provides no incentive at all to compete on price.

Brad Odegard

·
Registered
12 Posts
But from first hand experience - Mn Rally Master trusts his insurance company to be there for him when he drives his red eclipse on public highways after midnight at speeds in excess of 100 mph.. but then again he is hardly ever talking on his cell phone at those speeds.... Right Brad?
So it isn't just us "SUV drivers" that choose to do things that might raise the costs .....

Rally Angel

·
Jct Motorsports &Collision
374 Posts
Hey Where is this car. It must be up for bid soon. From the picture it is a easy fix:) !!! As for the insurace companys you just need to be in the collision repair end of it you can get even with a company . Just charge them for every nut, bolt, screw, washer,and part you buy.Bill them for every last penny they have a spent fix a car like this and they just get sick of seeing supplements and want you to go a way. Will pay almost anything if you have a invoice.

·
CR>R5 into L3- 100 Finish
626 Posts
Ahh.. let me guess!
This was a PS 2 player that thought he could drive like the pro's?
Anyone please,.. tell these guys that a steering wheel is different than a game pad! :+

Whiplash RallyeSport

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.