Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I found that Ben Rally Page, it out of line and I also tried sending him an e-mail to the specialstage e-mail address but it was rejected, so could anyone know how can I reach him, or anyone else in charged of the news & editorial section please? or if they can get in contact with me at [email protected]

thank you
Albert

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,207 Posts
>Hi, I found that Ben Rally Page, it out of line and I also
>tried sending him an e-mail to the specialstage e-mail
>address but it was rejected, so could anyone know how can I
>reach him, or anyone else in charged of the news & editorial
>section please? or if they can get in contact with me at
>[email protected]

Hi Albert:

Both Ben's Rally Page and Special Stage have undergone a recent switch of servers, and I think things might still be a bit messed up. You can reach me at [email protected] and I will try sending you a note shortly.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ben

·
Registered
415 Posts
Like we commented earlier

Parts or complete functions of SpecialStage.com would be undergoing outages through out the entire weekend.

Sorry if this caused any minor delays, but we are doing our best.

Jeff Burmeister
SpecialStage.com LLC

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,207 Posts
>My book mark for Ben's begins www.cwl (or something close)
>
>Over the weekend one it was pointed out to me
>www.bensrallypage.com
>works fine.

That is correct. For the last little while either cwl.com/bensrallypage or bensrallypage.com have worked. But now only bensrallypage.com works. It also means I have to fix some internal links in the page. If something doesn't like properly, just paste in the bensrallypage.com for the cwl.com/bensrallypage and it should be there.

Although, actually I'm not so sure it's there at all right now...

Sorry 'bout the inconvenience.

It's all in the name of progress. Look for some exciting developments to come for the new season.

Ben

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you Ben I already made a reply form the e-mail you sent me, hope you could get it!

greetings
Albert

1 - 6 of 6 Posts