Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please keep me in the loop on this. The trailer did belong to my company, and was stolen along with another 53' semi trailer. Its all a little strange they were stolen hours before my wife left the USA to join me in India, And only a few people knew where they kept and what was in them. Then to put them on e-bay with pictures of Leons name and mine for all to see, with text that only 2 or 3 people knew about, ie. the car was driven into the trailer? (yes it was, outside my house in vegas more than a month before the trailer was stolen)I sat in the seat used the steering wheel and the fuel cell and battery was in the trunk. I have contacted Las Vegas Metro and will stay on top of them from here. I had a huge amount of money invested in the car the parts that are all gone and the trailer, not to mention the 100 GRAND for the last season. We live next to the beach in Vainguinim Valley Goa. Here you can leave your doors open your car keys in the ignition and live in peace. Thats why we left USA. :( :-(

·
Registered
148 Posts
I hope it helps.

This is a contact number I got by asking about the other car:

"My contact phone is 702-876-6364 ask for El"

This phone traces to:
Vegas City Choppers
4080 W Desert Inn Rd
LAS VEGAS, NV 89102

I hope you all can get your stuff back.

Good luck,

Carlos.

·
Straight @ "T"
188 Posts
RE: "Leon's"Stolen Evo

FWIW;
ht tp://www.vegascity choppers.com/
and I found nothing + or - on the Better Business Bureau site.
JimB

(edit: cut and paste and remove the spaces to avoid referrers)

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
It might be a good idea to avoid contacting the ebay seller(s) so as not to spook him/them followed by them ditching the stuff.

Perhaps leave this to Leon, the cops, FBI, and ebay to do the investigating.

·
Registered
527 Posts

I just noticed something interesting...

The seller was selling another car ([a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6304&item=4559373068&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW"]a 1965 Lincoln[/a]). The winning bidder for that one was the same as the winning bidder for the EVO. Three scenarios exist here: the buyer is involved, or he just got screwed twice by the same seller, OR he's a member of law enforcement collecting info on the guys.

[hr width="250" color="#D0BB7C"]
CP[br]
The will to win is important...the will to prepare is vital - Joe Paterno[br]
You woldn't have won if we'd beaten you. - Yogi Berra
[hr]

·
Registered
527 Posts

Could be...maybe a known fence to the seller. I've heard where two parties will have a pre-arranged agreement to pay .10 on the dollar through eBay for stolen property, especially cars. And it's a way to get the merchandise somewhere else, away from the region from which it was stolen.

[hr width="250" color="#D0BB7C"]
CP[br]
The will to win is important...the will to prepare is vital - Joe Paterno[br]
You woldn't have won if we'd beaten you. - Yogi Berra
[hr]

·
Registered
1,383 Posts

John Dillon posted on the other thread that the seller contacted them upon learning that the car was stolen and turned it over to them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts