Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow, what a weekend, I have FINALLY figured out how to drive this monster
Friday night was a joke for everyone except Seamus whom had no dust, with only a 1 minite window I was not about to risk it all
sat started great, 2nd fastest on Del Sur, man we luv that stage, done with a leaking intercooler hose, tied with Seamus on the run back, did anyone get pictures of us on 2 wheels??
bummed Seamus went out so early, he was driving great, stage 9 and 10we lost 1 cylinder, changed plugs, injectors, coilpacks and got 4 cylinders back:)
100 feet of the start of stage 12 intercooler hose blew way of, suddenly our lead was under pressure, driving a 150hp 3000lb car was not easy, by stage 13 our lead was gone, Pat mate, well done , you drove a great rally, 2nd overall is our best finish ever, hopefully our luck will keep with us, thanks to John, great jpb, Rim was run great, NO DELAYS:)
see ya all at STPR
Leon aka Mad Kiwi

·
International Rallying Icon
669 Posts
Way to go Leon! I think you and John were definitely the sentimental favorites this past weekend. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll get your first overall victory at some point in the near future! Hope to see you guys in a few weeks at STPR.

Regards,
Brian

1 - 2 of 2 Posts