Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Congrats for excellent rally! You kept calculating, mature page in difficult conditions and got great results.
- Lauchlin - Do you realize that American Rally Honor in on you shoulders this year? I'm confident you'll come through with your experinced navigator, Mark Williams, on your side.
- Good luck and don't forget to have FUN, no matter what...

EDIT: Sorry, It's my bad....time to learn how to spell 2004 American Rally Champion's name.....

·
Marketing through Motorsports
1,385 Posts
Yeah, Topi, I think we agree on that one. We're all proud of our home boy! He and Mark drove a smart race as they learned the new car. I expect we'll see even better results at Rim where Lauchlin can really shine.

Of course, Leon and I plan to wrestle with him for the podium as well!

By the way, we've got to figure out a way to keep word processing software from "correcting" the spelling of Lauchlin's name.... It seems Microsoft keeps wanting to change the name from a great driver to a great rally location!

[hr]

[p align=right]John Dillon
John @ WidgetRacing.com
www.WidgetRacing.com

·
Registered
223 Posts
Type it in, right click on it, choose "Spelling", and add it to your word list. If it autocorrects before you can add it to your word list, turn off autocorrection of spelling errors first.

·
don't cut
2,252 Posts
I think it's worth noting that the three guys on the podium were (or are) British national series champs in various classes, paid professionals, and generally considered darn fast drivers. At various points they were being beat by a number of American drivers including O'neill, Burke, Lagamann, and even Mark Utecht in an GrN car. Lauchlin held out for a great finish, and pushed the leading trio as well. ANYBODY who thinks we don't have some talent over here, or that Americans can't compete, is a FOOL! This is gonna be a good season... :)

Dennis Martin
[email protected]
920-432-4845

·
Registered
105 Posts
7th overall for a guy with 3 years experience, in an older car
on a limited budget, running with a street tire for a spare.
I'd say that was a hell of an effort for you and kim as well.
congrats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.