Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pete Morris (building "Son of CoROLLa.)Car #352, the immaculate Datsun 510 of John West, navigated by Pete Morris, successfully completed this gruelling event. No breakages, no replacement parts used, just gas it up and clean the windows. OK, so we didn't get a trophy, but we finished! Look for a result for this car at Gorman. Would workers be scared if we drove into controls at Rim wearing dust masks? With Jay Streets not finishing Oregon and Rim so far (how the heck did he get a driver's licence?) Just kidding! How do you get negative camber on the rear wheels of Volvo? Wasn't it nice to see the privateers beating the factory teams AGAIN! Now that is the only part of PRO Rally that I enjoy. Money is not everything. Scott Harvey broke a rear shock on Del Sur South. We were behind him for Del Sur North but he had told us of his problem beforehand and as soon as we caught him, he immediately pulled over for us to pass. What a gentleman! Keep going Scott, I hope I'm still around when I'm as young as you are, let alone driving on rallies! There's got to be some talking points in this post!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts