Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello my name is Kurt Thomas and I'm requesting a ride from 138 Clubhouse Dr. Carmel, NY 10512 and ride back. If you can provide one, let me know and hopefully somebody else can provide the other ride, if you can provide both that's even better. I am going to be on work crew so all i ask is for transportation to the Hotel/Event Headquarters and I will have everything else there waiting for me. I only have one bag of clothes I need to bring and another bag that will go in my lap. I'm an eighteen year old male with no drivers license and It's very important to me that I arrive there on Thursday if possible, but Friday is also manageable. I thank you in advance for your reply, and hopefully we can get to this fun event together!

In addition to replying to this forum, I also encourage you to reply to me in an email, which is [email protected]

Best Regards,
Kurt Thomas

Edit: I will help with gas

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hello my name is Kurt Thomas and I'm requesting a ride from 138 Clubhouse Dr. Carmel, NY 10512 and ride back. If you can provide one, let me know and hopefully somebody else can provide the other ride, if you can provide both that's even better. I am going to be on work crew so all i ask is for transportation to the Hotel/Event Headquarters and I will have everything else there waiting for me. I only have one bag of clothes I need to bring and another bag that will go in my lap. I'm an eighteen year old male with no drivers license and It's very important to me that I arrive there on Thursday if possible, but Friday is also manageable. I thank you in advance for your reply, and hopefully we can get to this fun event together!

In addition to replying to this forum, I also encourage you to reply to me in an email, which is [email protected]

Best Regards,
Kurt Thomas

Edit: I will help with gas
PM and email sent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.