Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a VW transaxle and a few wrenches brought from the Detroit area to Tall Pines.
If someone could help me out, it would be much appreciated.
Dave
dscizmas(at)douglascountywi(dot)org
218-428-7584
www.endurancerallysport.com

·
Registered
625 Posts
I plan to leave from the troy area on friday afternoon.....

I am not driving this event, but will be up there to crew and
shoot a stage or too.....

Larry Parker
586-873-2984

·
Registered
625 Posts
Dave,

If i drive my van then yes, but if I drive my girls new 3 I dont think she gonna go for it?...... Is it clean? or a nasty old box with
75-90 oosssing out the side?

Larry

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is a freshly rebuilt box. It should be as clean as a new one. I do not think it even has any fluid in it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Are you guys all set? If not I could carry it on my trailer or in the bed of the truck. Just let me know. I am leaving early Friday Morning.

·
Registered
625 Posts
MOZ,

I am unsure if I will make it out to the event as there are a few things going on at work and such..... Dave told me that he planed to leave today, but the box is at his dads in troy........ I planned to pick it up friday, but have yet to find out if I will be able to make it.......

His dads home # is 248-828-8087

Thanks

·
Left seat and not British!
785 Posts
Any of you late Detroit leavers cruising by Toronto Airport about 2:00 in the afternoon Friday? I need a ride to Bancroft and can help with Petrol

Co-driving for Justin Pritchard

Kim DeMotte
Official Old Fart, etc.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Dave, Your dad dropped off the trans axle and tools. We should be up in Bancroft at 2-3 pm.

Kim, We are going though Toronto at Noon. It that too early?

I wonder how it would be to get through a airport with a car trailer? Sounds like a insurance mans dream or nightmare.

·
Left seat and not British!
785 Posts
Eric,

Yeah...I don't hit the ground until about 1:45 and still have to clear customs. At this point I've got a cheap car waiting for me at the airport.

See you in Bancroft!

Thanks

Kim DeMotte
Official Old Fart, etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts