Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rally America and M360 have hired TV2GO to produce the television coverage of Sno*Drift. Although new to the US rally scene, we've been following your sport for years as fans. I'd like to invite competitors to add [email protected] to your PR lists. We really appreciate hearing the stories after an event. I don't need Press Releases explaining what rallying is all about and how it was really cold in Michigan, but I'd love a few sentences about what made the rally memorable for your team. Press kits, contact details, competition histories...anything that will make our TBA announcers seem smarter.

In Atlanta we'll start to compile driver headshots and car profiles, but if you have lo-res photography here's what we can use in advance: driver and co-driver head and shoulders (grinning right into the camera without a hat) and bumper-to-bumper car profiles (facing frame right, lens belt-high). We use these still graphics for leaderboards and introductions. We'll keep your photography on-file for the season, but if you get a new sponsor, haircut or paint job, it's always wise to update your photo.

I'm really looking forward to working with you all this year. See you at Sno*Drift.

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,207 Posts
>Rally America and M360 have hired TV2GO to produce the
>television coverage of Sno*Drift. Although new to the US rally

Rock on! That's great news.

Lawrence, I hope we get to see your smiling face out in Oregon in April.

Ben
Oregon Trail Rally

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, just a quick curious question... I don't know much about TV2GO so this may be a bit obvious to others, but as you are covering SnoDrift, do you plan on making some sort of a network deal to have it on television or selling the coverage on dvd, or both?

-Chris

·
Dirt surfer
1,367 Posts
TV2GO's Canadian coverage has a delightful Euro flair, with a Brit announcer and bilingual teams...the US events may not be QUITE as colorful (probably won't be many Quebecois at Sno*Drift) but I sure hope they can at least keep the international feel by retaining that remarkably well-informed British color commentator.

Here's hoping Lawrence's crew keeps covering the Canadian Championship as well....

Dave G
lastditchracing.net

"...Embrace loose gravel, beware big trees..."

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
>do you plan on making some sort of a
>network deal to have it on television or selling the coverage
>on dvd, or both?
>
Chris:

Details won't be announced until network contracts are signed by Rally-America/M360, but TV2GO has been hired for broadcast, not home video.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts