Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 20 of 218 Posts

· Registered
593 Posts
Where is the most convenient (less than an hour or so to stages) place to stay aside from the Villa Roma? (their website shows no more rooms available)

I'm not familiar with the area, so I don't know which is the best. I assume that all of the ones listed on the IRNY website are pretty convenient, but wanted to ask anyway.

Thanks!

Best Western Monticello
Exit 104 on Route 17, 20 miles east of Rally Headquarters
16 Raceway Road
Monticello, NY 12701
845-796-4000
bestwestern.com/monticello
Rally New York rate - $105 with queen bed; $115 with king bed,plus tax, double occupancy.
62 rooms with high-speed Internet, indoor pool, sauna and exercise room. cc: all major credit cards

Lodge at Rock Hill
Exit 109 on Route 17, three miles east of Monticello
283 Rock Hill Drive
Rock Hill, NY 12775
845-796-3400 or 866-RHLODGE
lodgeatrockhill.com
Rally New York rate - $99 plus tax, double occupancy
The Lodge is located on 55 rustic acres with upscale accommodations and amenities in a country setting and is a great place for all occasions. The rooms are newly renovated. Indoor pool, TV, internet connection, game room. cc: amex, disc, mc, visa

Days Inn Liberty
Exit 100 on Quickway - Route 17, 10 miles west of Monticello
52 Sullivan Avenue
Liberty, NY 12754
845-292-7600
daysinn.com
Rally New York rate - $80 plus tax, double occupancy
118 rooms, Wi-Fi internet connection available. Conveniently located adjacent to McDonalds, Wendy’s, Burger King, Pizza Hut and a 24hr. diner. Also nearby are a gourmet restaurant, a steak house, golf course and town park. cc: amex, visa, mc, disc, diners club.

· Registered
261 Posts
Just for Fun

Hey All

Young Mr. Meegan and the lads at Sean's Corner Deli created that awesome poster!

Great job guys! I have created a "Rally Smack Talk" page on my site http://www.n2zkx.com/Rally_Smack_Talk/smack_talk.htm

If anyone else would like to contribute, send your stuff to me and I'll post it

I will not censor anything ......just no reference to anyone's mother!

This is just for FUN ........so Bring It!

[email protected]

760 Posts
Where is the most convenient (less than an hour or so to stages) place to stay aside from the Villa Roma? (their website shows no more rooms available)

There is a large block of rooms available at Villa Roma at Rally New York rates.
You cannot make a reservation for the International Rally New York 2008 on line.

You need to call and ask for Rally New York rate.

Ivan Orisek

· Registered
261 Posts
Villa Roma

Dan

I just called the Villa Roma (because that sounded strange), they said they have plenty of rooms available for the Rally.

See Ivan's post above.

Thanks

· Registered
593 Posts

Dan

I just called the Villa Roma (because that sounded strange), they said they have plenty of rooms available for the Rally.

You may have seen the regular rooms, we have a special section for IRNY '08.

Could you send me [email protected] the info you saw .....there may be a glitch on someones webpage that needs to be fixed

Thanks
I was checking online, I'll call instead, Thanks all!

1 - 20 of 218 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.