Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Andrew,

The Spectator Guide will be packed in with issue 7.10 for Inside Track subscriptions in Ontario, and is available for pick-up at a good number of Bancroft businesses. To my understanding, however, it will not be included in newsstand copies.

Alternatively, if it's more convenient, drop by the office in Toronto and we'll be more than happy to give you one.

I'm not sure where outside of Bancroft you might be able to find one, although Keith Townsend would be the best one to ask.

Mark Atkinson
Associate Editor
Inside Track Motorsports News

·
Registered
8 Posts
>Mark,
>Thanks for the post and covering rally.

Anytime! I've been rally-deprived since Ste-Agathe thanks to Charlevoix kicking the can, so I'm looking forward to standing out in the snow/mud/ice/slush/whatever and watching you guys have way to much fun!

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Hi Mark - Since I will not be there - But my "Rally Crazed" Father will be - could you mail me out one?
Pretty Please.

I'll send ya a shirt!

Thanks
Warren Currie

·
Registered
8 Posts
>Hi Mark - Since I will not be there - But my "Rally Crazed"
>Father will be - could you mail me out one?
>Pretty Please.
>
>I'll send ya a shirt!
>
>Thanks
>Warren Currie

I'll be sure to send one out to you - or put it into 'protective custody' with your Dad. I'll make sure to keep a lookout for him...

Oh, as an aside, just about everyone in the office has your Easy Rider stickers plastered everywhere. It's like Christmas when you send me a CD of photos! ;)

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Ah yes stickers - the greatest marketing tool ever.:)

I drove my Dad to the airport this morning - in a driving snow storm - I just hope it stops before the big outdoor Hockey game here on Sat.

Thanks Mark!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts