Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just spoken to the Inn of Lancaster hotel and they are hosting the Widget Rally Team for Rim of the World ProRally and Susan Brooks is going to give a competitors rate off the regular cost. She is giving a $60.00 rate. Right now most hotels/motels room rate is about ranging from $75.00 to $109.00 pre night.

$60.00 per night includes

Continental Breakfast
Internet access-dial up
Refrigerator
Cable TV
and other room amenities as well

Go onto either expedia.com or lodging.com and put in Lancaster, Ca. and you will see what the Inn and the rooms looks.

Do note all doubles are taking for workers, but all single rooms do have sofa beds. So as I said check out the room photos on these two websites and see it is very spacious.

I will make sure they are prepare for the rally crowd for the event in regards to the breakfast and housekeeping.

INN OF LANCASTER
44131 SIERRA HWY
Lancaster, Ca. 93534
661-945-8771

In order to get this rate you tell them you are a competitor when you book your room and when you come in for the event and getting your room keys or checking out that you must show your competitor credentials like your entry form, competitors lic. or a cashed checked by Rim or something from Rim that shows you are a competing at Rim. Now, if you are getting rooms for your service crew get them the same information. They will be looking for that kind of information to give you that rate. Then you are all set. If you have any problems then e-mail me way before the event. Thanks and enjoy Rim!

Do note let the staff get preapred at the front deak since this was just set-up today 02/10/04 so you can start bbooking your rooms this weekend Feb 14th, 2004.

Denise McMahon
Team Manager
Widget Rally Team

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay guys/gals...it is already set-up for you. Start calling in to book your rooms...the Park Plaza is gone on rooms as per what i have been told. The Inn of Lancaster supports competitors and wanted to keep your cost down as much as possible. The sponsor cars out of Willow Springs...just call in for the Rim competitor rate sponsored by Widget Rally Team and you get the rooms for $60.00. Spacious and go online via orbitz.com or lodging.com to see the map at where they are at. They have lots of rooms for your servcie vehicles. just amke sure they know how many you are bringing so that they can make room.

So book your rooms with a Inn that supports competitors!

The telephone number is on the original post.

Denise McMahon

·
Marketing through Motorsports
1,385 Posts
RE: Widget Team Rates for all Rim of the World participants

See CRS forum for pictures and hotel web site.

By the way, the Widget discount is not only for competitors but also workers and fans.

A BIG thanks to Denise for putting together this arrangement.

[hr]

[p align=right]John Dillon
John @ WidgetRacing.com
www.WidgetRacing.com

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Do note thirty rooms are blocked for workers so when you e-mail me...I will get you the worker code since these rooms are specially for you.
So remember to e-mail me (workers) for the code so the front desk will immediately know that you get one of the blocked rooms.
[email protected]

Thanks..

Just ask for the competitor rate guys and you can now forget about using your credentials.....since we open it up to our fans as well.

So you better get your rooms early before the spectators gets them. Okay?

Denise McMahon

·
Registered
724 Posts

We were able to get our rooms as soon as Denise posted this they were very nice but they are filling up fast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.