Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi I've been looking around for infos on s1600 teams and cars and stuff and i've found a lot of fan sites but no sites for actual 'works' outfits (quoted as per s1600 rules) or teams except a few about the builders/dev guys for the opel... anyone have any pointers or tips ?

-Pat

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RE: Suzuki's JWRC team

thanks that is exactly what I was looking for re: suzuki... (i.e. what teams are running the cars, etc.) now the others...

I've found N Technology/Procar as the primary team for Punto

Birkbeck as primary team for Puma

RNK as primary team for Opel

MG-Xpower as primary team for MG

when I say 'primary' I mean the team getting factory support, latest bits, dev work, etc.

Anyone care to confirm the FIat guess and maybe throw in the answers for Citroen, Proton, Renault and VW ?

-Pat

·
Registered
64 Posts
VW Engine dev

I know that the VW program is being run out of the UK. The engine development is supposedly being done by Lehmann Motorteknik in Liechtenstein (same engine builder for Skoda as well as for Audi in the Group B days, also for the VW-powered Le Mans LMP675 prototype). I don't have contact information handy, but I'm sure the Sprongl's do.

-mark

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RE: VW Engine dev

no but the cars at deutchland (course car and one entry ?) will not be from the uk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts