Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to make an effort to personally contact and follow up with everyone in the next couple of weeks, but I wanted to publicly express my gratitude and appreciation to the 155 volunteers who signed up and came out to support the Idaho Rally this last weekend. We faced some serious challenges and way too much of the planning got pushed to the last minute, but people stepped up, several people found themselves wearing several hats and doing a lot more than they signed up for- I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I was to have each of you out there helping make it happen.
I am really sorry we didn't have much in the way of goody bags or any of the usual expected worker perks, we're already starting to get on top of that for next year, also in regards to some of the shortcomings in the planning and organization- I promise you that lessons learned this last week will be applied to make next year much smoother and hopefully a lot more fun for everyone.

-Pete Soper
Competition Director and Clerk of the Course
Idaho Rally 2010

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Thank you workers SOOOO MUUUCH!!!

This rally (imo) will be the most epic rally of all 2010 Where else in 2010 can someone do a 480 mile Rally (With 145 as Special stage) do a full on Xgames style super special Complete with cross over jump (and safety bridge so peeps with engine issues don't have to DNF) EPIC!!

all the workers were great, friendly , fun, helpful!! i've done course setup once and it was an amazing amount of work.

thank you thank you thank you thank you :) :) :) you made my year!!! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts