Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I like the cover too!

One issue. There are no lines in the margin showing what has changed from the prior year. A redline version is VERY helpfull to find out what has changed.

Christain, if your reading this, can they create a redline version on the CD? If you have the source from the 2003 and 2004 in MS word, it is very easy to create a redline version. Then you can create a PDF of the redline version.

Thus have a PDF file of the current rule book. And a second PDF of the redline version.

Paul Nelson
Navie

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I know the rulebook from last year was availiable online. Any word when the rulebook for this year will be availiable there?

And how come no online ordering? (or did I miss something?)

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I think that having ANY rule book this early puts us a month ahead of most years. I, for one, appreciate the effort spent to get the rules out earlier. Now for the vinegar: I believe SCCA should strive to have the rules published in final polished form, including PDF & CD, no later than October of the prior year. The fluid nature of the ProRally(PRO Rally, Pro Rally, etc.) management structure over the past 30 years has made this difficult, if not impossible. Now, however, we seem to see a more cohesive body taking form. Perhaps the 2005 rulebook will be available along with the 2005 model year cars.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I waited a little while before asking this making the assumption that maybe my question would be addressed on the SCCA site, one of the Fastrack or by the mailman.

How do I get a copy? The SCCA web site still lists the 2003 rulebook when you move forward from the perormance rally page to either publications or the online rules.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts