Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
He did the graphics design for the Hyundai cars (along with about a million other racing related design projects).

Bradney A. Boli
Over Exposure Racing
Honda Accord #311

·
Registered
374 Posts
I did a google search for him and noticed that he does graphics for alot of things but I have never heard of him. My expanse of eclectic knowledge does not include anything of him. Has he rallied before? It seems he has done some motorcross but that is all I have found on him.
Philip J. Boer
[email protected]

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have a great idea. Since everyone calls it the media car, how about having 2 rally photog's in the car at various events in 2003. Not just Todd and myself, but all the rally photog's. I'll even pay my own entry fees. C'mon whaddya ya say guys. Please, Please. UH OH, the wife caught me. gotta go. Where am I going to put that shutter release button?????
Chris...gofastphoto.com

·
Registered
29 Posts
>Been there, done that ;)

I'm surprised you can see around the co-drivers head, I guess the helmet keeps the ego in check eh Morgan. ;)

I'm with Chris but it should be video media, much more fun than still shots from in the car!!! How bout rally brat and I???
mr soul...
http://www.soulimpact.com

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Troy Lee is know for his graphics design of helmets for Nascar drivers and other sport graphics design. Good luck Troy! Paula will take care of you very well.

Denise McMahon

·
Registered
276 Posts
Troy Lee is the number one custom designer in the world on Helmet. (F1, WRC, CART, IRL, NASCAR, SUPERCROSS, etc..)
if you see a custom helmet 90 % of the time it's going to be done by Troy Lee. Bell, Simpson, Arai, Giro have there helmet done by TL.The guy has a huge company, and is fast at what ever he drives, so don't be suprise if he win is class by a mile.
Stephan

·
Registered
46 Posts
Are there any other competitiors to be a mile behind?

P class is incredibly undersubscribed these days it is mind boggling.

While many others are racing SS, IT, and SM classes, why is Production faltering?

Inquisitive minds want to know?

·
Registered
452 Posts
??? I'm not quite following you???

There are quite a few P cars at LSPR!
and 2 or 3 will be competitive w/one another
It'll be great to watch!
(...not tossing myself into that bunch, my car's too damn slow! ) :D

P class is the least expensive way to get into that sport...
and is what i recommend as a good way to get started to those who ask....
I have no regrets - even with the underpowered Roo...
best way to learn IMHO.
Jamie
www.subiegalracing.com
www.subiegal.com

·
Registered
100 Posts
RE: Production Class

Yay Jamie, you tell 'em. Over here in the PNW we've had at least 4 cars in P class at most of the events. And that's "just" Club events. You must be from the East Coast if you don't have any P class competitors. :) Or looking at East Coast events! :) Everyone has to run Open or G5 if they "want to be competitive". They also have to run mostly National events! :)

P Class is the best way to get into rally cheaply. At least, it WAS, before all the mandates came down from on high....

Good luck at LSPR, Jamie! :)

Kristen

·
Registered
946 Posts
RE: Production Class

>Yay Jamie, you tell 'em. Over here in the PNW we've had at
>least 4 cars in P class at most of the events. And that's
>"just" Club events. You must be from the East Coast if you
>don't have any P class competitors. :) Or looking at East
>Coast events! :) Everyone has to run Open or G5 if they
>"want to be competitive". They also have to run mostly
>National events! :)
>
>P Class is the best way to get into rally cheaply. At
>least, it WAS, before all the mandates came down from on
>high....
>
>Good luck at LSPR, Jamie! :)
>
>Kristen

It will be at least 5 next year when I finally get off my behind and race again. I guess it would help to have the car done first though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts