Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any idea how to get to the hunt camp that is being provided for workers? I am going to be in Bancroft tomorrow night and I need to find out how to get there. I beleive it's on one of the egan creek stages if that jogs any memories...

Thanks!
John Vanos

·
Registered
532 Posts
John, we met on the work day. Big Guy in the Ford Exploder.

The hunt camp is out towards Egan Creek on the forest access road. I have it on my GPS, but that is not going to help you. There is a 911 number sign on the road that marks the driveway, but I can't remember the number.

I would try calling Ross on his cell phone, as he is probably in Bancroft already.

The owner (Elmer) works for the Town of Bancroft.

Sorry, not much help.

Dave C

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Dave, now I can put a face to the name! Thanks for the lead, i'm not too worried about it now though, I guess i'll find out on Friday. Maybe someone knows this: Ross said in an email 'see you friday at 8:30" which is fine as I am working on friday as well. However, he did not say where! anyone have any ideas? the legion? the works yard? what?

Thanks
John Vanos
PS I don't want to call Ross as I feel I have bugged him enough already!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.