Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what the ??????

OK all I want to do is race, I've saved, put hard work into makign things happen, now I'm starting to get my car(s) finished, and i hear this????

All I want to do is drive....where/who do i go to to make this happen now? I've never heard of rally america before?

the scca rules and stuff where hard enough for me to understand, is everything going to change now?

someone please help me? explain whats going on to me....?

~Crash

p.s. I've been up for a while, (scavenging spares for my new rally project) and i just found out I got cut to one day a week at work #$%@#$^%.........so ya I'm stressed, and this doesn't make any sence to me.....

so sorry for like...umm paniking?

·
eating dust taking photos
3,740 Posts
Crash, look around here, heck look around scca.com. SCCA ProRally just has a new name for a while Rally America will take over, once they get their feet planted they'll hopefully really take over and make whatever major or minor changes. But for now they just want to keep the boat afloat and get things settled. You'll have a place to race, and whats better is you won't have some club that doesn't really care about us all the much incharge anymore (no dig to the PRB, more like the BoD).

·
Slid'n around 'n havin a ball
2,953 Posts
RE: quick lesson

Here's something you HAVE to do - easy since you have six days a week free.
Borrow a digital camera, drive hitch or walk to Montecello, NY and spend as much time as you can at the rally. Cars arrive Thursday.
We all hope that most of your questions will be answered there.
rz

1 - 3 of 3 Posts