Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeff Price showed up at Oregon Trails with this very nice 1/2 page form that Jeff, Paul Eklund, and somtimes their crew filled out after each stage and gave it to the update crew at Rally America. We thought is was such a good idea that we asked Jeff if we could borrow the form and post it on our web site for other teams to use.

We created a PDF form that you can fill out and print, then carry to the event, write down anything interesting that happens and drop it off at the Rally America truck.

The form can be found here:
http://www.rally-america.com/info/competitor/ra_update_form.pdf

Fill them out and bring them to STPR.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
just wnated to tell you guys again how much i love the updates. this format paul and jeff used was very nice.

greg

·
don't cut
2,252 Posts
You mean codrivers have to fill out more paperwork now? Because you know a driver sure as heck isn't gonna actually write something during a rally. I think it's a rule or something, drivers are not allowed to right anything down except autographs and accident reports. Last time my codriver gave me a pen I used it to clean the rocks and dirt out of the wheels before a stage. Now he won't let me have a pen anymore. :(

J/K guys, what a great idea. Now nobody has an excuse to not be included in RA reporting. Keep up the good work.

Dennis Martin
[email protected]
920-432-4845

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
Dennis?

Drivers fill out accident reports?

Must be a new rule that I missed.

press on,

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts
RE: Dennis?

Drivers know how to write?

Must be a skill set that I didn't know existed in them.

Kent Gardam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts