Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Entry fees were finalized last night, during our org meeting. Look for a complete fee schedule to be posted on the Sno*Drift web site shortly. To avoid any miscommunications or "chubby finger" errors, please use the event web site for official information.

www.sno-drift.org

Bill Westrick
Silly Side Co-Driver

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I'll be sending the Regs to the webmistress tomorrow or Friday. They contain the entry fee schedule. Entry should open this weekend. This is when we have traditionally posted such things(Thanksgiving weekend). Please use the website as your source of all official information. It contains e-mail addresses for contacts and questions. Nothing posted on this forum can be assumed to be correct. That's why there is a website.

Having said all that, early entry for the National Rally is $800. Divisional entry fees will be in the Regs.

PS: Competitor and worker mailings go out Friday. They will also contain contact information.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Questions are simple. Answers are often not. I do not represent RA. I will not attempt to speak for them. Sno*Drift is on the RA schedule. It WILL be held on its traditional date, the last weekend of January. Sno*Drift will have insurance. The remainder of the solution is left as an exercise for the student.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts