Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts
Hey, if you zoom in real close you can see Jakkopi Himmelainen practicing on Brockway!

Kent Gardam

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,253 Posts
Yikes!

I traded my AWD snowtire-equipped Subaru SVX in on some zoom-zoom last weekend and, well, let's just say the tires are somewhat "slick". I hope the roads are a little drier this weekend...

Edit: the live cameras look better...

·
Registered
946 Posts
>He better not be....
>
>Otherwise, im gonna like, Protest the crap outta him!

Like the SCCA will suspend his licence for practicing?

Oh yeah, SCCA can't do that anymore... :)

Everyone, Recce starts today...

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
SVX

Jim-

Someone actually gave you money for that?

>
>I traded my AWD snowtire-equipped Subaru SVX in

press on <ducking>

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,253 Posts
RE: SVX

Yes, believe it or not they are amazing cars. I'm already looking for another one. The dealership gave me more than I would have sold it for.

I've owned many Subaru vehicles, the SVX is far and away the best of them in my opinion.

·
Registered
346 Posts

Looks like most of the snow melted in the Houghton/Hancock area. I wonder what it looks like farther up near Copper Harbour. I spose we'll bring the Hakka's and that will keep the snow away. If I don't bring them...we'll get 6" of the fluffy stuff.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts

We're in Houghton at the moment...most of the snow is gone here, but there was snow on the ground all through the Hurons. Houghton got maybe two inches...Calumet got about a foot.

OTOH, the roads all seem clear, and the prediction is for highs in the 50s and rain off and on all weekend. Shouldn't need the Hakkas, but then this is the UP...better bring 'em.

Bruce

1 - 14 of 14 Posts