Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a while, has anything about the SCCA Pro Rally Championship presented by Hotwheels been let out?

Do I need to buy new number backers?

Derek

·
don't cut
2,252 Posts
I just picked up my newest SportsCar at lunch, and there is a bit in it about the HotWheels deal. It's the same blubber you always get, but nice to see. I paged through and later in the mag is a really sweet full color add for Hot Wheels SCCA ProRally Series. It really caught my eye. I'd like to see this add in other mags like SCC, Import Tuner, C&D, etc.....

As far as buying new number backers, I'd be a little ticked it we actually had to BUY them. They are supposed to be sponsoring us.

Dennis Martin
[email protected]
920-432-4845

·
Registered
29 Posts
>I just picked up my newest SportsCar at lunch, and there is
>a bit in it about the HotWheels deal. It's the same blubber
>you always get, but nice to see. I paged through and later
>in the mag is a really sweet full color add for Hot Wheels
>SCCA ProRally Series. It really caught my eye. I'd like to
>see this add in other mags like SCC, Import Tuner, C&D,
>etc.....
>
>As far as buying new number backers, I'd be a little ticked
>it we actually had to BUY them. They are supposed to be
>sponsoring us.
>
>Dennis Martin
>[email protected]
>920-432-4845

Dennis,
Does it really say "Hot Wheels SCCA ProRally Series" or "SCCA ProRally Series presented by Hot Wheels"? The difference might not seem like that big a deal but I'm curious. Thanks, Keith

·
I am not here anymore
2,798 Posts
Rectangular box, black outline, white background.

Hot Wheels logo along top, starting from left, "Racing" in script below. Both in black.

Next line, "SCCA" in red.

Next line, "ProRally" in blue.

I'd scan it, but I am about to leave to catch a plane to Cochrane (pace notes, studded tire, winter rally in Alberta!).

alan

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Just received my SportsCar(yeah, I know it's Saturday). The story on Travis refers to the series as the SCCA ProRally Championship presented by Hot Wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts