Special Stage Forums banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find maps of all the stages? I am planning on riding over from Salton Sea to watch a few stages.....yes, I know there are spectator areas but I want to film from the top of a nice hill over-looking the coarse so I can get some good shots of a large area on the coarse. I know where the Bradshaw trail stages are...kind of. Any help would be GREAT!!!! Email is trans plant 2011 at live dot com

Thanks

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Get in contact with the rally organizers and ask about a press pass ?
[email protected]

Anyone else notice this ?
The course consists of mostly wide gravel or dirt roads, with a few short tarmac sections.
How much paved i wonder .. like tenths of a mile, or miles hmm...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Re - the high heels. Now, come on Hoche - I offered to bring the pretty green ones with the sparkley buckles, but you said they would clash with the red nails and blue suit! Just what WILL you wear??
puzzled co-driver Marie.

·
JUMP 500 JUMP 600 JUMP 500
246 Posts
Jeff,
Are you going to have your truck ready for HDT?:)

Bill Holmes
Truck #44
Hi Bill!
I'm working like a dog to get it done!
I switched to bigger oil coolers in the rear. I forgot that that means now I need more oil pressure! So round and round I go. I'm going to try some 5/20 syn oil and see if it will work. My tranny only had that one race on it but I would still like to take it out to Steve for a once over.

Got my fingers crossed for HDT!

@ BRIAN~ just so you know I got those "ruby reds" from Chris Wilson! ~ after he got done humping the Buick under the disco ball!

It really doesn't get any better than Rallye!

·
Registered
3 Posts
No go on the stage map from the address I was given. Anyone else have any idea where to get an IDEA of where to get a map of the stages? I just want to know what sections they are running and when?

I know the teams get them when they register, maybe someone can send me a copy on Thursday or so? I am making a free video for the competitors and free photos!!

·
Achievement Unlocked!
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
A word from the organizer...

No go on the stage map from the address I was given. Anyone else have any idea where to get an IDEA of where to get a map of the stages? I just want to know what sections they are running and when?

I know the teams get them when they register, maybe someone can send me a copy on Thursday or so? I am making a free video for the competitors and free photos!!
Salton Sea? - I think you may have the wrong rally. High Desert Trails is on April 9th in Ridgecrest, CA. This is a blind rally, so the competitors will find out exactly where the roads are the day of the event. Spectators will unfortunately be limited to Parc Expose' as a condition of our road closure permits.

Hope that helps.
- Kris

41 - 60 of 62 Posts