·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Man those roads look SIIIIIIICK !!!! damn is it april yet?? hehehe

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Easy dude! That's less than 2 months to finish the car!!! :eek:
man you ain't kidding, my Frame is still Bent, My motor is spitting out oil, I still find/need to buy a 01 RS Engine harness, I need to swap the entire power train , swap Brakes, buy tires (used :( ) My speakers are all blown (too much jamming out on transit)

But I have delusions of grander to work through , and Brand new Navigator to "break in" :D

I'll be busting ass to get ready for this one. :D

Hopefully we'll see the first of many epic CRS:GT battles this year between Kevin, Aaron, Katiana, and I and any special guests we have yet to find out about ??? I sorta think Jack Szanto's car might be CRS:GT eligible (would require a restrictor though)

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Wow and i'm a really bad speller.. hahaha

Ya most people who want to be in a big class, just join the most popular class. I join the class that best fits my budget and try to convince others to hop in ... so far my strategy isn't working out.. lmao lmao :D

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Get in contact with the rally organizers and ask about a press pass ?
[email protected]

Anyone else notice this ?
The course consists of mostly wide gravel or dirt roads, with a few short tarmac sections.
How much paved i wonder .. like tenths of a mile, or miles hmm...

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I just thought of the way you can do the best possible spectating !

Work a road closure / radio check point . you'll get to see all the cars race by you, and you'll be helping out, you'll also get some "inside information" by being part of the radio network. what cars are lost or having mechanical issues. etc, etc, its a lot of fun. i would imagine both Desert Storm, and HDT have these work stations available. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.