1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Achievement Unlocked!
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
<catchy rally phrase>
1,261 Posts
The plan is to get the car up and running again in time for Desert Storm, and the plan then is to not break anything too badly at Desert Storm, and THEN the plan is to drop off the car in CalCity with Zach on my way home from DS and just leave it there for HDT.

That's the plan...as long as nothing and no one f*cks with the plan, I'll be there ;)

·
Kevin Welker
479 Posts
I'm definitely planning on being there to race.

·
Achievement Unlocked!
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice looking roads. Flyover's cool. But I think I would change the title to "Amazingly Baroque Rally Flyover". ;)
Royalty free music usually leaves something to be desired.
I hope that means that a hard rocking re-mix is coming our way Mr. Hamblin. :)
- Kris

·
Registered
790 Posts
I'll start working on the rights to Rock Me Amadeus, to keep some sort of Baroque lineage.

You might check out sounddogs.com in the future.

·
Registered
426 Posts
One day event, good set of notes, great roads, good organization. Doesn't get any better! I'll be there.

Roger

"the problem with the world is the stupid are cock sure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertran Russell

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Man those roads look SIIIIIIICK !!!! damn is it april yet?? hehehe

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
We are entered, hotel reservation being taken care of tonight.

Mustafa is signing up today

Roger, you are so right, single day event, no BS or unwanted days off.

So the count down begins, need lots of Tequila, a portable bbq, meat, salsa and the like. and get the rally car ready too.

Two months and a day !!!!! LET'S THE FUN RALLIES BEGIN!!!!

Tony Chavez

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Easy dude! That's less than 2 months to finish the car!!! :eek:
man you ain't kidding, my Frame is still Bent, My motor is spitting out oil, I still find/need to buy a 01 RS Engine harness, I need to swap the entire power train , swap Brakes, buy tires (used :( ) My speakers are all blown (too much jamming out on transit)

But I have delusions of grander to work through , and Brand new Navigator to "break in" :D

I'll be busting ass to get ready for this one. :D

Hopefully we'll see the first of many epic CRS:GT battles this year between Kevin, Aaron, Katiana, and I and any special guests we have yet to find out about ??? I sorta think Jack Szanto's car might be CRS:GT eligible (would require a restrictor though)

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Wow and i'm a really bad speller.. hahaha

Ya most people who want to be in a big class, just join the most popular class. I join the class that best fits my budget and try to convince others to hop in ... so far my strategy isn't working out.. lmao lmao :D

1 - 20 of 62 Posts