your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
Not just for Mad Mike....

Thanks Kent.

press on,

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts
Dam! - my frequent flyer miles won't get me to NZ! Still, I'm torn between the undeniable crush I had on her back in the day and the disappointing fact that she let a mere mortal impregnate her later in life. What a wunderkind she could have spawned had she hooked up with Walter Rohrl or Hannu Mikkola! Some kind of Rally [SIZE=-1]Kwisatz Haderach![/SIZE] :eek:

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts
From the Hebrew KEFITZAT HADERECH meaning literally "jumping off the path/road/way."

Not to mention from Frank Herbert...

Bruce
Hmmmm. I was going with the Dune definition of the term. You know, 'super being.' I would hope any Rohrl/Mouton offspring would avoid jumping off rally roads more often than anyone else ...

·
'is the engine bogging?'
429 Posts
That's why I say a forced spawning program between drivers/co-drivers could result in the Muad Di'b of Rally.
Ewww.:eek: And all that sand (from the dune, of course) would get in the wrong places.

Leto: Believe it, Gurney. Remember the words of my father and my grandfather, your Duke. They spoke to you of Desert Power. Well, I AM Desert Power, and nothing can stop what is going to happen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts